Now available virtually! An Intake Meeting is the first step for all programming. In this one-on-one session, you will explain your concerns regarding your child’s behavior and learn how Tuesday’s Child programming can support those concerns. Enrollment, schedules, and fees will also be discussed.
An intake is required prior to all in-office programming, including Behavioral Intervention and TC Scholars Preschool. An intake is also recommended prior to virtual services; to ensure you have all your questions answered before the group begins.
Services are provided via SimplePractice©, a fully secure, HIPAA compliant, Telehealth video calling service.
- Length: Approximately 60 minutes
- Provider: Rachel Surprenant, LSW (Program Director)
- After you click “Request Appointment” above, choose Rachel Surprenant as the provider to see available dates and times.
- Once you have requested an appointment, Simple Practice will send you a link to your Client Portal. There you will find all our consent paperwork, and your appointment information.
- All paperwork, including consent forms, intake paperwork, and billing information, is required PRIOR to the start of your session.
- Your provider will call you via Simple Practice at your scheduled appointment time.
- Intake Meeting: $60, which will be deducted off your first month’s bill when you start any Tuesday’s Child program.
- All billing will be completed online via Simple Practice. You can access all billing through their Client Portal and will receive invoice notifications via Simple Practice. Just like Tuesday’s Child behavioral intervention services, our online services are not reimbursable by insurance, meaning all services will be listed as self-pay only. All invoices are billed automatically the day after service, using the card on file.
There is a $15 fee if your appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to your session or if there is a no-show for your appointment. A credit card is requested when signing up for Simple Practice that will automatically be run in this case.
We thank you for your continued support of Tuesday’s Child and we are excited to start expanding our program to this new online format!
As we start this new service, feedback is welcome! Please contact our Program Director Rachel Surprenant at email@example.com.