During this unprecedented time, Tuesday’s Child is committed to continuing many of the valuable services provided to you on-site.
We are excited to announce that we will be providing individual sessions online for current Tuesday’s Child clients, Tuesday’s Child alumni families, AND new clients! Services are provided via SimplePractice©, a fully secure, HIPAA compliant, Telehealth video calling service. We look forward to connecting with you — and are ever-hopeful to see many of you back in our office soon!
Services are limited to families with children under age 7.
- Current Clients: Individual Sessions
- Current Tuesday’s Child clients and Tuesday’s Child alumni families with children under age 7.
- These one-on-one sessions are intended to maintain a measure of support and problem-solving within our Tuesday’s Child community while we are mandated to “stay home.”
- Length: 25 or 50 minutes
- Provider: Jo Anne Loper (Director of Parent Training)
- NEW Clients: Intake Appointment
- Now available virtually! In an intake, you will be given the opportunity to explain your concerns regarding your child’s behavior and learn about how Tuesday’s Child various programs can help support those concerns. Enrollment, schedules, and fees will also be discussed.
- Intakes are required prior to all in-office programming
- Length: 60 minutes
- Provider: Rachel Surprenant, LSW (Program Director)
- NEW Clients: Individual Sessions
- Available to families new to Tuesday’s Child or have completed your intake only (can be done before or after a formal intake). These sessions are an introduction to Tuesday’s Child’s program and also provide support and reflective feedback. Please select “New Client Individual Session” when requesting an appointment.
- Length: 25 or 50 minutes
- Providers: Rachel Surprenant, LSW (Program Director) or Dr. Michelle Sobon (Clinical Psychologist)
Please note: Availability is limited. If your preferred provider’s schedule is full, please consider an alternate provider. Our team will be in frequent communication throughout our closure and working together regularly to best assist our families.
- After you select “Request Appointment”, a Tuesday’s Child provider will send you a confirmation email with your appointment time.
- You will also receive a link to your Client Portal via Simple Practice. There you will find all of our consent paperwork and your appointment information. You can then request additional appointment times as well.
- All paperwork including consent forms, intake paperwork, and billing information is required PRIOR to the start of your session.
- Your provider will call you via Simple Practice at the scheduled time of your session.
- Please note that your providers will only have the time allotted for your session available for you, so if you begin your session later than the designated start time, they will not be able to elongate your appointment to compensate, unless there is an immediate opening following that you would also like to purchase.
All billing will be completed online via Simple Practice. You can access all billing through their Client Portal and will receive invoice notifications via Simple Practice. Just like Tuesday’s Child behavioral intervention services, our online services are not reimbursable by insurance, meaning all services will be listed as self-pay only. All invoices are billed automatically the day after service, using the card on file.
- Individual Session, 25 minutes: $40 per session
- Individual Session, 50 minutes: $70 per session
- Intake Appointment, 60 minutes: $60, which will be deducted from your first month’s bill for in-person services (once available)
There is a $15 fee if your appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to your session or if there is a no-show for your appointment. A credit card is requested when signing up for Simple Practice that will automatically be run in this case.
We thank you for your continued support of Tuesday’s Child and we are excited to start expanding our program to this new online format!
As we start this new service, feedback is welcome! Please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.