During this unprecedented time, Tuesday’s Child is committed to continuing many of the valuable services provided to you on-site.
We are excited to announce that we will be providing both group and individual sessions online beginning Monday, March 30th! Services will be provided via SimplePractice©, a fully secure, HIPAA compliant, Telehealth video calling service.
These sessions are intended to maintain a measure of support and problem-solving within our Tuesday’s Child community while we are mandated to “stay home.” They are available to both current and alumni families! We look forward to connecting with you — and are ever-hopeful to see many of you back in our office soon!
Services are limited to current Tuesday’s Child clients and Tuesday’s Child alumni families with children under age 7.
- Individual Sessions:
- 25 or 50 minutes
- with Jo Anne Loper (Director of Parent Training) or Rachel Surprenant (Program Director/Social Worker)
- Group Sessions:
- 55 minutes
- with Dr. Michelle Sobon (Clinical Psychologist)
Your sessions will be with one of our Tuesday’s Child Providers and you may select your provider based on their availability. Please note, availability is limited and if your preferred provider’s schedule is full, please consider an alternate provider. Our team will be in frequent communication throughout our closure and working together regularly to best assist our families. Whether you work with the same provider or multiple providers across sessions, rest assured we will all be prepared to pick up where you would like in your next session.
- For individual sessions, your provider will call you via Simple Practice at the scheduled time.
- For group sessions, Tuesday’s Child will hold a Zoom meeting with you and your other group members at the scheduled time. You will receive an email invitation to the Zoom call with a direct link to join. To clarify, you still need to request group sessions via Simple Practice.
All billing will be completed online via Simple Practice. You can access all billing through their Client Portal and will receive invoice notifications via Simple Practice. Just like Tuesday’s Child behavioral intervention services, our online services are not reimbursable by insurance, meaning all services will be listed as self-pay only. All invoices are due within 14 days of the service provided.
- Individual Session, 25 minutes: $40 per session
- Individual Session, 50 minutes: $70 per session
- Group Session, 55 minutes (maximum 4 participants): $60 per session
There is a $15 fee if your appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to your session or if there is a no-show for your appointment. A credit card is requested when signing up for Simple Practice that will automatically be run in this case. Please note that your providers will only have the time allotted for your session available for you, so if you begin your session later than the designated start time, they will not be able to elongate your appointment to compensate unless there is an immediate opening following that you would also like to purchase.
We thank you for your continued support of Tuesday’s Child and we are excited to start expanding our program to this new online format!
As we start this new service, feedback is welcome! Please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.